John, Cristy, Brooklyn and Paxton

John, Cristy, Brooklyn and Paxton

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Brooklyn's First Birthday


 Cindy came into town the week of Brooklyn's birthday.  It was so fun to have her here!  It was a really good opportunity for me to build a relationship with her. We had a lot of fun sightseeing and also preparing for Brooklyn's party.  We had her bday at Gymboree Play and Music.  Since I work there, I was able to rent it for really cheap.

We messed up a little on the cake batter but good thing B didn't know any different.Cindy helped me with the icing, which I was so grateful!  It would've have turned out that cute if I had attempted on my own.





She had so much fun opening presents!



 Grandma and Grandpa Coley gave Brooklyn a rocking chair which was from when I was a kid.  It was the chair we played on at grandma's house.  Brooklyn loves her new chair!





No comments:

Post a Comment