John, Cristy, Brooklyn and Paxton

John, Cristy, Brooklyn and Paxton

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

7 Months

Brooklyn was 7 months old on 3-17! Wow time is lying by! She has the happiest personality, we feel so blest! We love our princess so much!!!

She is such a little ham! She absolutely loves attention, can you tell? Whenever we go out I usually get stopped numerous times with people telling me how adorable my daughter is. I just smile like a proud mom and say, "I know!" I don't think I ever get tired of hearing it!

She is so helpful! She was helping me put the laundry away in her room and not having any fun.

Mom's first attempt to paint her toe nails! Hopefully I get better as she gets less squirmy! At first it looked pretty bad but after a day the the oopsies wore off of the skin and it looked so cute!!

Can you believe she got all of these toys out on her own? Ok, well most of them anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment